You’ll apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts and to contribute to the evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic development.
1. Strategic management accounting
2. Impact of external factors on
3. Performance hierarchy
4. Performance management and control of the organisation
5. Changes in business structure and
6. Other environmental and ethical issues
1. Impact of risk and uncertainty on
1. Performance management information systems
2. Sources of management information
3. Recording and processing systems and technologies
4. Data analytics
5. Management reports
1. Strategic performance measures in the private sector
2. Divisional performance and transfer
3. Strategic performance measures in notfor-profit organisations
4. Non-financial performance indicators
5. The role of quality in management information and performance measurement systems
6. Performance measurement and strategic human resource management issues
7. Other behavioural aspects of performance measurement
1. Alternative views of performance measurement and management
2. Strategic performance issues in complex business structures
3. Predicting and preventing corporate failure
The courses have been tailored by our experts to maximise your chances of exam success. They have been purpose designed using specific educational milestones which build on each other as the course progresses. The videos must be viewed in the given order to ensure you obtain both the required knowledge as well as the necessary techniques to pass your exams.
eBook versions of the study materials are included within your course. The vast majority of our students prefer the portability of eBooks over hardcopies. However, if you do have a strong preference to have hardcopy versions of the books then you can purchase them directly from the Kaplan Publishing website via the following link.
This is a learning reinforcement exercise and helps you take on board your new knowledge. The questions in the quiz are not exam standard questions though but instead are designed to help maximise your chances of retaining the knowledge you have obtained. Your dashboard on the homepage will show your performance at each quiz when compared to the overall average mark for all Synthesis Learning students.
You have a button called “contact your tutor” on each page of the learning portal except the dashboard/landing page. Click on the contact your tutor button and address your question to your tutor. Your tutor will aim to respond to your query within one working day. ExP operates a fair use policy for questions and the maximum number of questions you can ask your tutor per course is ten.
Our recommendation is to register for 2 courses at one time if you are an experienced student and are confident that you can balance the complexity of 2 professional exams as well as your work and personal commitments. Otherwise, we recommend starting with one course at a time and once you pass that one you can immediately enroll to the next one.
It’s important for us to monitor pass rates to ensure that our courses remain at the very forefront of quality eLearning education. It will also enable you have access to the Pass Guarantee scheme if applicable. In addition, if you are an employer funded student, it is important that your employer as your sponsor receives correct and complete reports on your progress and exam results.
Once you have been using your eLearning portal for two weeks, the study plan will start learning your study style and will make an adaptive plan unique to your own pattern of learning. The study plan will guide you with your studies and will recommend when you should view your tutorials according to your own learning pattern. You can also add dates when you will not be available for studying (for example, if you will be on holiday) and your study plan will adjust to take this into account.
Our portal is compatible with mobile devices including smartphones (iPhones and Android) and tablets such as iPads and Android tablets.