WHY one should pursue ACCA?
- Global CA alongside Graduation:
Well begun is half done. You can start ACCA studies as early as with your 12th std. and can appear for ACCA exam immediately after your 12th board exam. To qualify as an ACCA you must
- Pass exams in 13 ACCA papers in 3 levels
- Complete an Ethics module, and,
- Gain 3 years of relevant work experience. (before, during, or after participation the ACCA Course)
- Thus, if you register after 12th standard you will have to appear for only 13 papers in 3 years along with B Com.
- ACCA Exam Flexibility with high pass % makes it an easily doable course to suit your lifestyle :
- The 1st 4 papers F1 to F4 are computer-based, objective exams, on demand and can be taken throughout the year.
- From the 5th paper onwards, there are 4 exam windows each year in March, June, September, and December. Exams consist of a mixture of multiple choice objective and subjective questions.
- You can choose how you study, how often you sit for your exams. You can even appear for one paper at a time every 3 months. There are no group wise exams and hence the schedule of your study can be set at your own pace. You do not have to give up on other activities and can easily fit classes and self-study into your existing lifestyle. Most of the content of ACCA papers (9 out of 13 papers) are usually covered in your B. Com syllabus, making it easy to clear your ACCA papers. Further, the global pass % is high at 50% on an average and pass % of Indian students is even higher, making it easily and comfortably doable in all respects.
- Assured job placements in India and abroad through a dedicated “Job Portal” with comparable salary as per industry standards :
- Every year, over 45 lakh B. Com students look for a job in India. A professional course like ACCA simultaneously with your B. Com gives you a professional edge to head start your career. ACCAs are highly sought-after in every sector by big four accounting & auditing firms, viz. KPMG, E&Y, Deloitte, PWC and multinational companies like Citicorp, JP Morgan, Microsoft, HSBC, Siemens, Nestle, Accenture amongst others. The Corporate sector knows and trusts the ACCA designation. ACCA is actively connecting with businesses large and small, governments, educational establishments, and opinion formers. ACCA currently works with more than 7,400 Approved Employers and 80 accountancy partnerships worldwide. ACCA has a dedicated job portal to help you find internships and job placements.
- The ACCA qualification doesn’t limit you to one sector. You can navigate your professional life in any direction you aspire. As an ACCA member, you will open doors to opportunities of working across sectors, be it the public sector, banking, financial services, or the corporate sector, or an independent consulting practice giving you access to a broad spectrum of interesting roles. An ACCA can work across fields as a Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial or Business Analyst, Financial Consultant, Management Consultant, Financial Planner, etc. Many MNC’s in India are also recruiting ACCA qualified professionals in International Taxation and MIS due to the financial reporting requirements of the parent company for e.g. reporting under IFRS. The start salary of ACCA qualified professionals is at par with any other similar professional and is in the range of INR 4-6 lakhs p.a. in India. Hence you get an excellent head start in Corporate sector at an early age of 20 years.
ACCA qualification is a prestigious global professional qualification and is equivalent to CA (ICAI) in India with world-wide recognition. The ACCAs can take up interesting job roles across varied sectors and fields in India and abroad. You can easily achieve this with graduation by fitting this into your lifestyle due to flexible exam structure. Thus, at age 20 you can make your future with ACCA by joining the professional workforce in the best of the organizations with a good start salary and take your career as high as you aspire to C Suite titles like CFO, CEO amongst others.