Our expert tutors for ACCA Financial Management (ACCA FM) have successfully coached thousands of ACCA aspirants with a phenomenal passing rate of over 92%. Join their club with our Platinum Rated ACCA Online Courses with 1-year access! Click here to view our exclusive study guide.
You’ll develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions.
1. The nature and purpose of financial
2. Financial objectives and relationship with corporate strategy
3. Stakeholders and impact on corporate objectives
4. Financial and other objectives in not-forprofit organisations
1. The economic environment for business
2. The nature and role of financial markets and institutions
3. The nature and role of money markets
1. The nature, elements and importance of working capital
2. Management of inventories, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash
3. Determining working capital needs and funding strategies
1. Investment appraisal techniques
2. Allowing for inflation and taxation in DCF
3. Adjusting for risk and uncertainty in
4. Specific investment decisions (lease or buy, asset replacement, capital rationing)
1. Sources of, and raising, business
2. Estimating the cost of capital
3. Sources of finance and their relative costs
4. Capital structure theories and practical considerations
5. Finance for small- and medium-sized entities (SMEs)
1. Nature and purpose of the valuation of business and financial assets
2. Models for the valuation of shares
3. The valuation of debt and other financial assets
4. Efficient market hypothesis (EMH) and practical considerations in the valuation of shares
1. The nature and types of risk and approaches to risk management
2. Causes of exchange rate differences and interest rate fluctuations
3. Hedging techniques for foreign currency risk
4. Hedging techniques for interest rate risk
The courses have been tailored by our experts to maximise your chances of exam success. They have been purpose designed using specific educational milestones which build on each other as the course progresses. The videos must be viewed in the given order to ensure you obtain both the required knowledge as well as the necessary techniques to pass your exams.
eBook versions of the study materials are included within your course. The vast majority of our students prefer the portability of eBooks over hardcopies. However, if you do have a strong preference to have hardcopy versions of the books then you can purchase them directly from the Kaplan Publishing website via the following link.
This is a learning reinforcement exercise and helps you take on board your new knowledge. The questions in the quiz are not exam standard questions though but instead are designed to help maximise your chances of retaining the knowledge you have obtained. Your dashboard on the homepage will show your performance at each quiz when compared to the overall average mark for all Synthesis Learning students.
You have a button called “contact your tutor” on each page of the learning portal except the dashboard/landing page. Click on the contact your tutor button and address your question to your tutor. Your tutor will aim to respond to your query within one working day. ExP operates a fair use policy for questions and the maximum number of questions you can ask your tutor per course is ten.
It’s important for us to monitor pass rates to ensure that our courses remain at the very forefront of quality eLearning education. It will also enable you have access to the Pass Guarantee scheme if applicable. In addition, if you are an employer funded student, it is important that your employer as your sponsor receives correct and complete reports on your progress and exam results.
We recommend to register for any one of our level-wise bundled packages at a time. This will help you to get maximum pricing advantage and also ensure that you progress through the courses in a stipulated time frame. To know more, click here.
Once you have been using your eLearning portal for two weeks, the study plan will start learning your study style and will make an adaptive plan unique to your own pattern of learning. The study plan will guide you with your studies and will recommend when you should view your tutorials according to your own learning pattern. You can also add dates when you will not be available for studying (for example, if you will be on holiday) and your study plan will adjust to take this into account.
Our portal is compatible with mobile devices including smartphones (iPhones and Android) and tablets such as iPads and Android tablets.